Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And the Tape is Rolling!

Hello and welcome to whoever might be reading this! If you're here, that means my official weblog is off the ground. I'll do main updates weekly (probably on weekends), or whenever something interesting happens I'll post about it.

There is no particular theme for this blog; the title is pure randomness if you haven't noticed. =P

For now, all there is to say is I'm in Texas during the summer. Heat and humidity is pretty miserable here, but it's nothing an air-conditioned apartment can't fix. I've recently bought a new computer that is so, SO much more powerful than my last, and a reliable home intranet is keeping me online too. If anything does cause me to miss an update however, I will make sure you know about it and feel as sorry for me as possible.

So until next whenever, may the Internet be with us all!

No comments: