Friday, August 8, 2008

Now with Weekend Updates!

I've decided on Saturday to be my regular update day from now on, but I'm posting a day early so I don't forget. ^_^

Managed to take a break from Final Fantasy IV (and my DS is right next to me, so I'm afraid I can't stay long <_<>_>) long enough to do a few electrical songs this week.

Click Time to download (.wma, approx 1.7 MB) - Song of Time from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, played on organ. No errors here, surprisingly.
Click Lunar to download (.wma, approx 831 KB) - Original song played on piano. And since it's original, I really still need practice. But I hope I covered up the errors here well.

Also, my leave date next week is confirmed for Wednesday the 13th, but I'll see if I can manage a mini-post before I go. See you all then, hopefully. =)

No comments: