Friday, October 17, 2008

BABYSAT!!

Boy, this is turning into a funky week. Thanks to being a "fresh senior" at this high school, I have to take all four of the state's required graduation exams in one week. This is gonna be fun. D:

On a non D: note, Funimation's One Piece is quite teh awesome. I personally admit to liking 4Kids' opening song better (rap lol), but as a whole Funimation kicks 4Kids out of the, erm, water. :O Some of the voices are a tad unfamiliar, but that'll pass, I'm sure.

And I don't know how many of you might be prospecting this guy over here, but I ordered mine a week or so back. It still isn't here, but should be in early to mid next week. Darn you non-20-dollar shipping. >_<

1 comment:

Facepaw said...

I hurd your platinum came. So much for wanting too pay. They say good things come too thou whom wait. what do they know. You should have marched over the Pacific (or past Palins house, and you would most likely past one of McCain's houses)To Japan and said that you wanted your Pokemon, they would say that they could not understand you. And you would walk home and sit on your butt and watch TV 'till your game came. =^_^=