Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Day of the Dead!

SO HOW WAS EVERYONE'S HALLOWEEN/DIA DE LOS MUERTOS?? I didn't do squat. =P
But this week several GameStop job applications I've turned in some time ago are about to be reviewed. *crosses fingers*

Some neat news (but not quite 'new' news, lol) just now reached me that Retro Studios is working on Wii ports of Metroid Prime 1 and 2. http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170334
Now I'm not gonna say this is a bad idea, because it isn't. But didn't Retro say that they were taking a break from Metroid? Maybe they meant they weren't doing any new games, but really this is only worth anything to people who haven't played the first two Prime games. I was kinda looking forward to whatever Retro could have been planning next...

On an unrelated note, I finally solved a Rubik's cube. My record now is 4 minutes and 1 second. ^_^

1 comment:

Facepaw said...

Day of the Dead is in Mexico...
...
I hope you get your job.