Monday, July 7, 2008

Back from a Great Weekend!

Fireworks are win!

This is not!

Ah, Independence Day. Celebrating our nation's freedom from tyranny, taking potshots at the President, and me getting pwned at pool. (Seriously, three games and lost 'em all. Frigg'n scratches.) Saw the movie Hancock on Saturday, which leaves Wanted and Wall-E on my "To see" list. Man, I haven't been to a movie theater since what... 300?

Aaaanyway, after spending the weekend with family, I'm home again starting today. Won't be a long break though; soon the rest of our furniture and junk will be here, and I can't say I know how long it'll take us to get all that sorted out. Less than a week, hopefully. I hate moving. But I want my piano. >=(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUSH IS A FASCIST!!111

lol.

Anyways, hope you had a cool time in Houston.