Friday, July 11, 2008

What's a Novalith...?

Just earlier today I played Sins of a Solar Empire, and dragged out a game just to see what a Novalith Cannon could do. It took forever, but oh man... XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-SKublpoV4 <-- Something like that.

Been a busy week with all the unpacking, but things are settling down. And I got my piano back. =D Only played for a day or two to make sure I remember how... but eventually I hope to post some songs here. ^_^

Also, a few fun facts I picked up from the History Channel:
- The world's largest ice cream cone was assembled in Alberta, Canada, and weighed 24 tons, including 4 tons of syrup and toppings.
- Hidden images on the Great Seal of the United States arguably contain references to the Freemason society's plot of world domination.
- The French-made Chauchat light machine gun was used by American soldiers in World War I because the bureaucrats feared the American-made (and much more reliable) Browning Automatic Rifle might be captured, studied, and copied by the German Army.

Who says history is boring? =P

No comments: